How is the overall program laid out?
Trinity's program consists of nine semesters over three years.  Each year is divided into three semesters as follows:
September - December
January - April
May - August
There are two weeks off between semesters.  

When can I start?
Up to four students are accepted each September.  To begin the process, simply complete the application and send it in.

What are the costs?
Tuition covers on-campus housing and most costs related to flight and A&P training.  Tuition rates may be adjusted each year considering  current fuel and aircraft related costs.
2023-2024 Tuition:  $5,600 per semester

What does the typical day look like?
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.                      Prayer

8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon                  A&P apprenticeship work and/or flight time

12:00 noon – 12:30 p.m.                 Lunch

12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.                    A&P apprenticeship work and/or flight time

Evenings and Saturdays:            Reading and study time (A&P, Ground School, and Biblical Studies)

Sundays:                                           Sabbath - school related work is prohibited.  

We encourage our students to get connected with a local church body.  

What is the local area like around Trinity?
Eatonville is a rural town in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains, located 30 mile due west of Mt. Rainier, and has a population of approximately 3,025.   Larger communities and cities are only 30 minutes away.   Nearby lakes, creeks, mountains, and hills provide numerous outdoor opportunities including hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, skiing, sledding, and more.

Do I need a car?
Trinity Aviation Academy is located within a mile of town, so walking or bicycling are adequate means of transportation to get to the local grocery store, pharmacy, hardware store, movie theater, ice cream shop, coffee house, library, and local restaurants.   One personal vehicles per student is allowed but not required.  Bicycles are available for student use.

I have a medical condition, how do I know if I am allowed to fly?
You should make an appointment with an Aviation Medical Examiner.   Click here to find one.   They are typically physicians who also hold FAA certifications.  They examine your ability to operate aircraft and will issue a combination Student Pilot Certificate/Third Class Medical Certificate.  You will need one of these to start your training at Trinity and it’s a good idea to acquire one before coming.